2. 第一次出现在人体内。禽类可能是病毒来源。Appeared for the first time in humans. It caused illness in two children in Hong Kong, with poultry being the probable source.
3. Australia is the No. 8 Best Country overall. The Land Down Under – No. 4 in Quality of Life and No. 9 in Adventure – also ranks in the top 10 in terms of education.
4. One of the few lots to sell significantly above its estimate, at Sotheby’s, was a 1780 landscape by Joseph Wright of Derby showing a cavern in the Gulf of Salerno with the figure of Julia, the banished daughter of Emperor Augustus.
5. All three factors, says Mr Koepke, were at work in the Mexican currency crisis of 1994-95, when the Fed embarked on a tightening cycle in jumps of 25, 50 and crucially, in November 1994, of 75 basis points.
1. Yet the TV adaption couldn’t satisfy the audience, who prefer real history rather than fiction, and it only got 4.9 points on Douban.
3. Although various public incentives exist, many come in the form of tax breaks, low-interest loans or rebates. So a building might have to levy an assessment or raise maintenance to cover initial costs. “You run into the problem of nobody giving you the money upfront,” Mr. Luxemburg said.
4. Jennifer Lawrence also took home the gong for best actress in a movie for her role in the critical darling Joy.
5. Remember, no one is ever perfectly prepared for every situation. You’ve probably discovered this by now. Your education gave you a foundation for the job, but growth happens in the trenches. Maybe you motivated your team not just to meet the new deadline, but to deliver extraordinary work. Perhaps you realized you had more poise than you ever expected in a client situation. Or, you suddenly discovered that you can capitalize on the relationships you’ve built and become a “rainmaker” for your organization. Before you can learn any of these things, you have to learn to say “Yes.” It’s okay to acknowledge the butterflies in your stomach; however, it’s not okay to let them stifle your growth.
6. Committee Chairman Thorbjoern Jagland praised the work of the three recipients, saying that "we cannot achieve lasting peace in the world unless women obtain the same opportunities as men."
3. Box office sales in the world's second largest film market have posted average growth of 35 percent year on year since 2003. In 2015 alone, it grew a whopping 48.7 percent, according to the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television (SARFT).
4. She said she wanted to be an actress before becoming a singer, but explained that "music worked out first" before adding: "I feel like Cher in the film Moonstruck. It's like one of the great moments of my life."
1. The regulator said that although this year's growth will be slightly lower than 35 percent due to the Chinese currency's depreciation, the film market will still see robust growth.
3. What the government should do is to send a resounding message of “yes” to the all law-abiding market entities, to flash the green light of going ahead to the hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators, and to seriously deal with all violations of laws and regulations by showing them a resolutely a “yellow card” of stern warning, or even a “red card” to send them out of the market.
Temperatures had already risen by 0.8C since the industrial revolution and although last year’s 1C rise may not be repeated every year from now on, scientists said 2016 could turn out to be another exceptionally warm year as the El event continues.
In July, the government made the first stab at regulating internet finance when 10 agencies, including the central bank, the banking regulator and the securities regulator jointly issued guidelines that provide an official definition of “internet finance” and specify which agencies are responsible for regulating which types of internet financial institutions.