6. Negative emotions such as worrying, stress, depression and anger visit type D personalities more often. A small event that is usually overlooked by others can bother a type D a lot and even ruin his mood.
1. But the young boy still had on last trick up his sleeve before surrendering.
3. n. 无限
4. In year-on-year terms prices rose in 65 cities and fell in five.
6. 西班牙IE商学院上演“帽子戏法”，在英国《金融时报》“在线MBA排行榜”上连续第三年夺冠。英国华威商学院(Warwick Business School)连续第三年排在亚军位置，英国杜伦大学商学院(Durham University Business School)首次跻身前三甲。
1. adj. 仁慈的，(为)慈善事业的，宽恕的
2. John Williams's classic score still raises goosebumps over 40 years after this summer blockbuster hit theaters. Jaws preys on our primal fear of the unknown in deep waters, showing a small beach town ravaged by a series of attacks from a single killer shark. In recent years, environmentalists have stressed the generally nonthreatening nature of sharks, which kill an average of just eight swimmers each year.
5. In a sign that civil service jobs may be losing their appeal, a report issued by recruitment website Zhaopin in late March said more than 10,000 public sector employees, including civil servants and staff members at public institutions, had submitted their resumes to potential employers through the site in just two months. The number was 34 percent higher during the same period last year, the report said.
6. My Sunshine
1. China's employment situation is generally stable in the first quarter of 2016, said Li Zhong, Spokesman of the Ministry, adding that the economic downturn and structural reform, however, make employment more difficult.
It was visible, for example, on many of Frida Giannini’s Gucci runways, including the tablecloth shades and A-line shapes of leathers for autumn-winter 2014; the pastel tunics and ruffled hostess dresses of spring-summer 2013; the bright Beatle trouser suits and caftans of spring-summer 2009.